How to Manually Release Final Grades to Students
If you did not select the "Automatically release final grade" option when you set up your grade book using the Setup Wizard, you can release final grades to learners manually. (If you prefer to set the grade book to release the final grade automatically, go to the "Release Final Grade Automatically" tutorial.)
To Release Final Grades Manually:
- Select "Assessment" > "Grades" on the navbar in your course in D2L.
- Select "Enter Grades" on the grades navbar.
- On the "Enter Grades" page, select the down arrow (action button) to the right of the "Final Calculated Grade" or "Final Adjusted Grade" item and select "Grade All."
- Select the check box to the left of the "Last Name, First Name" column to select all students on the list.
- Select the "Release/Unrelease" button. This will place a check mark in the "Released" column for all students.
- Select the blue "Save and Close" button, then, select "Yes."
The written tutorials and video simulations on the D2L Solutions site are developed and brought to you by the
Faculty Development and Innovation Center
phone 217-581-7051 :: email firstname.lastname@example.org :: web www.eiu.edu/fdic
Contact the FDIC for questions about the tutorials, to suggest topics for new tutorials, or to schedule a consultation appointment. The FDIC staff can recommend integration solutions using D2L and other instructional technologies for your online, hybrid, and face-to-face courses.
For Help with D2L
Call 217-581-HELP (4357), email email@example.com, or
contact the Instructional Support Specialist (ISS) for your department.