PAWS | Login
PAWS (Panther Access to Web Services) is an online system which enables students, faculty, staff, and annuitants to access a variety of information via the Internet. Trouble logging in?
Over the next few months, EIU will be upgrading to a newer version of PAWS - one that is more intuitive, modern, and mobile-friendly. Upgrades and downtimes will happen on regularly scheduled Sunday mornings.
PAWS is available 24 hours a day except 6 a.m. - 12 p.m. Sundays and other times with prior notification to your EIU email address. Please call EIU User Services at 217-581-HELP (4357) if you have forgotten your Net ID or password or are having problems signing on to PAWS.
- Students adding courses after the Census Date (10th day of the semester) should contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships to find out whether or not the cost of the course(s) will be covered by financial aid prior to adding the course(s).
- Please review EIU's policies regarding sexual harassment by clicking here.
- In accordance with provisions of the Higher Education Opportunity Act, EIU maintains a list of books and supplemental materials EIU students are required to purchase (rather than rent) on the MLK Jr. Union Bookstore website. Access the list by clicking here.
- Eastern offers a streamlined summer calendar with two main sessions: Summer 4 and Summer 6. A limited number of courses and programs are offered in a third session, Summer 8. Choose from daytime, evening, weekend and online offerings to get the schedule that’s right for you. Information can be found at http://eiu.edu/summer.
- Students who wish to use financial aid for summer session(s) must apply using the application found on the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships homepage http://www.eiu.edu/finaid/.
- See all current official notices to students