Visit Eastern Illinois University
Come say "Hi"!
Explore all that EIU has to offer. Our visit opportunities will meet your needs through every part of your college search process. We look forward to having you on campus.
Inquiring Freshman Visit Options:
EIU Open House
Monday, March 30, 2020
Visiting EIU during an open house is a great way to experience student life and learn more about our academic opportunities.
Sign up for Open House! Learn More
- Walking tour of campus and residence halls
- Enjoy lunch on us
- Learn more about the admissions, financial aid, and housing process
- Meet faculty from your major
- Apply for free at our application station
Monday-Friday 10 a.m. & 2 p.m.
Sign up for a Daily Visit!
- Walking campus tour (includes residence halls)
- Meet with an admissions counselor
- Meet one-on-one with Faculty (appointment necessary - Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Spanish-speaking tours are offered on Tuesdays at 10 a.m. or Thursdays at 2 p.m. Email email@example.com following registration to confirm that you will be assigned to a bilingual tour guide.
- Saturday, February 1, 2020
- Saturday, February 29, 2020
- Saturday, March 28, 2020
- Saturday, April 4, 2020
- Saturday, April 18, 2020
- Saturday, April 25, 2020
Sign up for a Saturday Visit!
- Group admissions presentation
- Tour times available at 10:30 & 11:30
- Walking campus tour (including residence hall)
Jan. 25, 2020
Sign Up for Latinx Reception
- National Museum of Mexican Art, Chicago IL
- Hear from representative from Admissions, Financial Aid & Scholarships, & Housing & Dining
- Network with EIU Alumni
- Share refreshments with EIU staff
- Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020 - Lombard, IL
- Monday, Feb. 17, 2020 – On Campus
- Saturday, March 7, 2020 – On Campus
- Meet faculty within your intended major
- Receive next steps information from admissions, housing & financial aid
- Individual financial aid counseling available
- Friday, March 13, 27, 2020
- Friday, April 3, 10, 17, 24, 2020
- Customize your visit experience.
- Schedule individualized meetings with admissions, financial aid, or faculty.
- Optional campus and residence hall tour.