How do I Find my Course(s)
After logging in to D2L Brightspace, the "My Courses" widget is displayed on the home page.
- The "My Courses" widget will display the current courses for most users.
- Courses can be displayed for a specific semester by selecting the desired semester at the top of the "My Courses" widget.
- After you locate the course, select the course title to access the course.
- Users can pin courses to appear at the top of the My Courses widget.
- The "Course Selector" is another way to easily search, locate, and pin courses. The "Course Selector" icon is available in the top navbar to the left of the notification icons. Select the icon to view the course list and access the search box.
The written tutorials and video simulations on the D2L Solutions site are developed and brought to you by the
Faculty Development and Innovation Center
phone 217-581-7051 :: email firstname.lastname@example.org :: web www.eiu.edu/fdic
Contact the FDIC for questions about the tutorials, to suggest topics for new tutorials, or to schedule a consultation appointment. The FDIC staff can recommend integration solutions using D2L and other instructional technologies for your online, hybrid, and face-to-face courses.
For Help with D2L
Call 217-581-HELP (4357), email email@example.com, or
contact the Instructional Support Specialist (ISS) for your department.