How to Edit User Profile and Picture
From your username on the minibar, you can make changes to your user profile, notifications, account settings, and log out.
To edit your user profile and picture:
- On the minibar, click on your username.
- Select "Profile" to change settings for your profile picture, contact information, social networks, education information, work information, and personal information.
- Select the "Change Picture" button, then, "My Computer."
- Upload your image and select "Add."
- Make any other desired changes to your profile.
- Select "Save and Close."
The written tutorials and video simulations on the D2L Solutions site are developed and brought to you by the
Faculty Development and Innovation Center
phone 217-581-7051 :: email email@example.com :: web www.eiu.edu/fdic
Contact the FDIC for questions about the tutorials, to suggest topics for new tutorials, or to schedule a consultation appointment. The FDIC staff can recommend integration solutions using D2L and other instructional technologies for your online, hybrid, and face-to-face courses.
For Help with D2L
Call 217-581-HELP (4357), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or
contact the Instructional Support Specialist (ISS) for your department.