How to Email the Entire Class in D2L
Email in D2L is contained within D2L. Email messages can only be sent to others within D2L. A D2L email cannot be sent to an email address outside of D2L and email from an outside email address cannot be received by D2L. Users must log in to D2L to access D2L email.
To send an email to all students enrolled in your class in D2L:
- Log in to your course in D2L and select "Learner Management" then "Classlist" on the top navbar.
- Select the "Email Classlist" button.
- On the "Email Classlist" page, select the "Send Email" button at the bottom below the classlist.
- Enter the Subject and Message for the email in the "Compose New Message" pop-up window.
- When ready to send, select the blue "Send" button at the top of the window.
The written tutorials and video simulations on the D2L Solutions site are developed and brought to you by the
Faculty Development and Innovation Center
phone 217-581-7051 :: email email@example.com :: web www.eiu.edu/fdic
Contact the FDIC for questions about the tutorials, to suggest topics for new tutorials, or to schedule a consultation appointment. The FDIC staff can recommend integration solutions using D2L and other instructional technologies for your online, hybrid, and face-to-face courses.
For Help with D2L
Call 217-581-HELP (4357), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or
contact the Instructional Support Specialist (ISS) for your department.