"Content" is the most commonly used tool in D2L Brightspace. All online course materials and activities within a course can be uploaded or linked within the content area.
Instructors can create course content using the following tools within Content:
- Create course content with the Content tool
- Format HTML course content with the HTML Editor tool
- Add URL links to a course with the Links tool
- Create a custom learning path in a course with the Release Conditions tool
- Notify learners about updated course content
- Add availability and due dates in Content
- Evaluate assignment submissions from Content
Select a link on the left to learn more.
The written tutorials and video simulations on the D2L Solutions site are developed and brought to you by the
Faculty Development and Innovation Center
phone 217-581-7051 :: email email@example.com :: web www.eiu.edu/fdic
Contact the FDIC for questions about the tutorials, to suggest topics for new tutorials, or to schedule a consultation appointment. The FDIC staff can recommend integration solutions using D2L and other instructional technologies for your online, hybrid, and face-to-face courses.
For Help with D2L
Call 217-581-HELP (4357), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or
contact the Instructional Support Specialist (ISS) for your department.