Eastern Music Camp
July 17-23, 2016
We are still accepting applications for EMC! Apply below...
EMC 2016 Campers - IMPORTANT INFO
- Band and Instrumental Jazz Camps require students to complete a brief chair placement audition on the first day (Sunday afternoon). CLICK HERE for more information and to download audition materials.
- Information concerning placements for Choir and String Camps is available on their respective webpages (see below). Please note that there are no placement auditions for Piano Camp.
Check-In: Sunday, July 17, 11:00am-3:00pm
- Check-in for EMC will take place at Andrews Hall on the Eastern Illinois University campus.
- Campers that have already fully paid and mailed in the four required registration documents (see below) will be able to use Express Check-In.
- Almost all questions that parents and campers might have about camp are answered in the EMC Parent Information Packet, available to download below.
Required Registration Forms (Print & Return)
EMC Parent Information Packet
Still Want to Apply for EMC?
Faculty and Staff Bios
Individual Camp Pages
- Dr. Andrew Cheetham (firstname.lastname@example.org; 217-581-7202), Director
- Dr. Danelle Larson (email@example.com), Assistant Director