Recent Searches

Loading Search Results...
Loading Directory Results...



Recent Pages

Recent Searches

EIU Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships

Loan Forms

Click here to view basic PLUS loan application instructions

Federal Direct Loan Increase/Decrease Requests

To request a change to your federal subsidized or unsubsidized loan amount, you must sign in to PAWS to submit the request.

Go to the Financial Aid tab, choose the Award link, Award for Aid Year link, and then the Resources/Additional Information tab. Enter your request in text box and submit. Please be specific and include loan type, amount, and semester. If the request is unclear, you will be asked to resubmit in order to clarify.

Please note: Revisions will be made based upon academic year budgets and other aid received. Annual and aggregate loan limits also apply. Please review your loan limits prior to submission:

** The PAWS submission form applies to the student’s subsidized and unsubsidized loans only and cannot be used to revise parent PLUS loans or to request loan changes due to a PLUS loan denial or change in grade class. If you need to request one of these changes, please submit the specific form available here (

Related Pages

Contact Information

Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships

Student Services Building East Wing
600 Lincoln Avenue
Charleston, IL 61920
(217) 581-6405
Fax: (217) 581-6422

Office Hours

9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. M-F

Take the next step

apply now
schedule a visit