Break, Summer or Intersession Housing
Students attending the 6-week or 8-week sessions will have the option of living in the Mckinney Hall or University Court Apartments. Students attending the 4-week session will only be housed University Court; McKinney Hall will not be an option.
|McKinney Hall Rates |
|6 week session – double room (McKinney Hall)
|6 week session – single room (McKinney Hall)
|8 week session – double room (McKinney Hall)
|8 week session – single room (McKinney Hall)
Dining Meal Plan
- The 12 meal plan is the only option offered during the summer sessions. Students will receive $35 in dining dollars during the 6 week session and $50 in dining dollars during the 8 week session.
- Dining Services will not be provided on Thursday, July 4, 2014 (Independence Day).
- Dining privileges are not transferable to another individual.
Room and Board Contracts
- Summer Residence Hall contracts can be signed in the Office of Student Standards located in the Housing Office in the lower level of the Union. Please print a copy of your summer class schedule and submit it with your contract.
- Questions concerning summer housing in McKinney Hall should be directed to Matt Boyer in the Conference Services Office at 217-581-7482.
- Questions concerning summer housing in University Court Apartments should be directed to Nancy Stone-Johnson in the University Court Office at 217-581-8000.
|6 week session (June 16 -July 26)
|8 week session (June 16 -August 9)