STUDENT AFFAIRS PREP PROGRAM
The Student Affairs Prep Program will give students interested in the field of student affairs an opportunity to learn more about key topics in the field and receive guidance as they prepare for internships, graduate assistantships, or full time job searches. Student Affairs Prep Program (SAPP) can help you prepare in applying for graduate programs and finding what's right for you. SAPP has sessions about the application process, resume and cover letter workshops, mock interviews and much more. Overall, SAPP allows students who are want to learn more about field or are on track in starting their career with guidance and support.
Goals of Program:
- To help students better understand the history, purpose, and career options in the field of student affairs To give students the opportunity to learn about and gain experience in other areas of student affairs
- To help students connect with potential mentors in the field of student affairs
- To prepare students for an internship, graduate assistantship, or full time employment in student affairs
- To help students who have received an internship, assistantship, or employment prepare for their transition to a new role
- The searching track is intended for students who will be ‘searching’ for their next step in the field of student affairs this coming year.
- The exploring track is designed for those who are not yet searching for their next career step, but are ‘exploring’ options in the field of student affairs.
- We recommend you attend all sessions for your track. You are also encouraged to attend any sessions you see as relevant or beneficial to you.
Join today! Email: email@example.com