A hall central to campus, one of three smaller communities collectively known as the Triad.
For more pictures of Weller Hall, visit our Flickr.
Weller Hall was completed in 1958 and was named in honor of Annie Weller, former head of the Geography Department.
|Location:||Center of campus, just west of Booth Library|
|A/C:||Yes- controlled in room|
|Floors:||4 Residential Floors in two wings|
|Staff:||Rebecca Schwartz, Associate Resident Director
4 Resident Assistants
|Desk Hours of Operation:||
Mon-Fri: 8am to Midnight
|Front Desk Number:||217-581-2878
|Mailing Address:||Room # Weller Hall
1921 4th Street
Charleston, IL 61920-3945