View the University Court Apartment Contract here: CONTRACT (Adobe Acrobat Reader is required)
Policies and Contracting Information
1. You must have completed 30 credit hours or be 21 years old to reside at University Court.
2. You must have desired number of roommates (2, 3, or 4) to secure and complete the contract. We do not provide random roommate matching.
3. Apartment options and copies of the contract are available at the University Court office (by the swimming pool). All persons must read the contract before signing.
4. To view an apartment or sign a contract, all roommates must be present. All persons must bring a drivers license when the contract is signed and all non-refundable application fees are required when the contract is signed. Current University Court residents may sign a contract beginning in January for the following year. Students living in the residence halls and Greek Court may begin signing in February. New students and off-campus students may begin signing in March.
5. Utilities provided by university: high speed internet, on demand movie streaming service, sewer service, local phone service, premium cable package, water allowance and trash removal. Utilities not provided by the University: long distance phone calls and electric. In order to start or stop electric service, please contact Ameren at (800) 755-5000. All residents of the apartment share equal responsibility for the electric bill and any water overages that may occur.
6. Services offered at the University Court desk: sweepers, work requests, change, copy machine, stamps, lock-outs (during office hours), laundry facilities in each building, an after-hours emergency phone number, and a dining plan is offered through dining services.
7. Parking permits are available through the University Police Department. University Court has parking for both upper classmen and under classmen. A respective parking sticker is required for these lots. Park in the designated areas. Enforcement is through UPD.
8. Alcohol policy: Must be 21 for beer and wine. Quantities must be less than a gallon. No hard alcohol or kegs are allowed for anyone. No underage drinking.
9. As with any University housing facility, pets are not allowed with the exception of fish. Also, grills are not allowed on balconies. For other University Court policies and procedures, please refer to your University Court Handbook.