One of three smaller communities collectively known as the Triad. This two-story building has co-ed floors, with single-gender rooms.
For more pictures of McKinney Hall, visit our Flickr.
McKinney Hall was named in honor of Isabel McKinney, the former head of the English Department, and the author of Eastern's School Song. The building was completed in 1958.
|Location:||Center of campus, just west of Booth Library|
|Hall Type:||Co-Ed floors with single-gender rooms|
|A/C:||Yes - controlled in room|
|Staff:||Patrick Woodward, Assistant Director
4 Resident Assistants, 1 Secretary
|Desk Hours of Operation:||
Mon-Fri: 8am to Midnight
|Front Desk Number||217-581-2878
|Mailing Address||Room # McKinney Hall
1907 4th Street
Charleston, IL 61920-3944
•Direct Internet Connection in Room
•Meeting Room/Study Area
•Cable Television Service
•Laundry Facilities located in basement
Click here to complete a Work Order.