An all female, four-story building sharing common facilities, including a front desk, with Stevenson and Douglas Halls.
For more pictures of Lincoln Hall, visit our Flickr.
Lincoln and Douglas Halls were completed in 1951 and named after the famous Abraham Lincoln and Stephen Douglas presidential debate which was held in Coles County in September, 1858.
|Location:||East of the Student Recreation Center|
|Hall Type:||All Female
24 Hour Visitation
|Floors:||4 Residential Floors|
|Break Periods:||Break Housing Offered|
|Desk Hours of Operation:||
Mon-Fri: 8am to Midnight
|Front Desk Number||217-581-5551|
|Mailing Address||Room # Lincoln Hall
360 Grant Ave
Charleston, IL 61920-3355