Congratulations! You've been admitted to Graduate School!
Congratulations on investing in your future and committing to an advanced degree! Whether you are new to the EIU community, or familiar with campus, the Graduate School is here to help you acclimate to the graduate education community.
For those new to EIU, the following terms and information may be helpful:
- E#: Your "E number" is your unique campus identifier. Log in to your MyEIU account to see this number.
- Net ID: Your net id is used as your login for all EIU systems, including PAWS, Panthermail, and D2L learning management system. Log in to your MyEIU account to see your Net ID and your password to access your email and all other systems. Click here for instructions on changing your password.
- PAWS: Accessible on the EIU home page near the top right of the page, PAWS has information for all your student needs--from registering for classes, accepting financial aid, checking grades, accessing billing information, to applying for graduation.
- For technical difficulties with with your online access, please call the ITS Help Desk at 217-581-4357.
- New students must have an immunization record on file with EIU Health and Counseling Services – Medical Clinic .
- If you start your graduate education pathway and decide you would like to pursue a different graduate program, or you want to change from a nondegree student to a degree-seeking student, simply complete a Change of Status Form.
- Did you plan to attend, but circumstances changed your start date? Please submit an Application Update to advise the Graduate School staff when you will begin.
- If you are enrolled in a graduate program, your graduate coordinator will assist you in registering for the appropriate classes, which you will do in PAWS.
- For more helpful information, please be sure you go through our quick online graduate student orientation so you don't miss anything. Access the orientation here.