- Come out for your Panthers as they take on Townsend in the Quarterfinals of the FCS Championship Playoffs. The first 2,000 EIU students who present their valid Panther Card at Gate 1 at O’Brien Field get in free!
- We wish all of you a safe and joyous holiday season. From our family to yours, happy holidays. Refer to the closing page for details about staying for graduation or the playoff football game.
- Sign a 2014-2015 Early Bird Room & Board Contract between Sept. 23 and Dec. 13 and get free dining dollars at the start of the 2014 Fall Semester, plus a chance to win one free year of room & board.
- The recent EIU Board of Trustees decision to hold room & board costs at their current rate for the upcoming academic year shows how much EIU strives to provide a quality education at an affordable price.
- Stand out! Become a Resident Assistant. Attend an informational meeting and apply on-line! All applications are due by 4:30pm on Jan. 17.
- This year say Happy Holidays with a Dining Dollar Gift Card from EIU! Available at eiu.edu/dining and the Office of University Housing & Dining Services located in the lower level, west wing of the MLK Union.
- Congratulations on your recent acceptance to EIU. Now quickly hop back on your myEIU account and apply for housing today! Don’t hesitate. All assignments are made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Need dining information on the run? No problem. Grab your smartphone and check out Panther Dining’s mobile menu at m.eiu.edu today.
Since 1908, the mission of our housing and dining family has been to provide you and your family with the conveniences of home and we continue to look for ways to serve you better. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, therefore we base new projects and initiatives on what our students tell us they want.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at (217) 581-3923.
We're always glad to help.Mark Hudson
Director of University Housing & Dining Services