School of Continuing Education Student I.D. Card
Request a Card Online
Reactivation each semester is no longer required in order to use your library number. Your library number will be automatically reactivated whenever you register for a class.
The University now issues non-photo student identification cards to continuing education students. This card grants the student the same access to library resources as on campus students. To obtain this card, fill out the School of Continuing Education ID request form. You should receive your card in 5 - 7 business days.
This card contains the library number which grants you the same access to library resources as on-campus students. Your library number entitles you to:
* Access the library catalog and electronic databases
* Check out materials at a distance and have them sent to your home or office (if outside Coles County)
* Interlibrary loan services (request materials from other libraries)
* Check out materials in person at Booth Library and 65 other academic libraries in Illinois. An additional photo ID is required for this.
* Request reference services and electronic document delivery
* For more information about library privileges go to the Booth Library web site for Distance Learning
Please note that if you already have an active Panther Card, you may not request a Continuing Education ID card.
If you have further questions, call 217-581-5114 or 800-446-8918 or send an email message: firstname.lastname@example.org