The School of Continuing Education at Eastern Illinois University in partnership with various online programs offers an alternative means for you to explore an interest, discover a new talent or complete a certificate program to upgrade your job skills without ever leaving home. There are a variety of options within this category of non-credit, so be sure to look at our partners.
ed2go in partnership with Eastern Illinois University, offers online open enrollment programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations.
While your goals can range from career development through the acquisition of new skills and knowledge to personal enrichment aimed at a hobby or fulfilling a passion, continual education is essential to all aspects of life. We provide the tools necessary for these pursuits - and to proclaim yourself a life-long learner!
Our programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, providing you with effective web-based learning programs. Instructors/mentors are actively involved in your online learning experience, responding to any questions or concerns, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed. For more information on programs click here. For information about individual courses click here.
|Professional Technical Writing Certification - Are you interested in enrolling in technical writing classes that come with an accredited university credential upon successful completion? Here is what you need to know about techwriter-certification technical writing courses. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of technical writers is expected to grow 18 percent, or faster than the average for all occupations, from now to 2018 (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics: http://www.bls.gov/ooh/media-and-communication/technical-writers.htm)|
What are the benefits of enrolling in technical writing courses and classes from Techwriter Certification?
| 1. Techwriter-Certification will prepare you for a career in the technical writing field or help you sharpen and advance your present workplace skills.
2. Our Technical Writing courses are taught by technical writing faculty with substantial industry experience. You will learn from working experts.
3. The Techwriter-Certification program is a perfect solution for those in industry or someone interested in starting a new consulting and technical writing business.
4. Those who complete their course of study will earn a Technical Writing Certificate from a prestigious accredited university complete with university watermark, your name, and title of the Technical Writing Certificate Program. Non-credit transcripts are available.
5. Engage in an Anytime-Anywhere Learning Model. You do not have to meet at a specific time, but will still have contact with your technical writing instructor.
6. Techwriter-Certification courses are consistently recognized by industry for meeting job required training.
|To enroll, go to here.|
|The Center for Legal Studies in partnership with Eastern Illinois University is focused on providing students the most affordable and effective legal education possible. We deliver our curriculum to our students in live lecture, online, DVD, and Text-only formats to provide our students with the flexibility necessary to achieve their academic goals while continuing with their everyday lives. To see a list of courses offered through this program, please click here.|
Boost your productivity and your organization's bottom line.