Step #7 - First Day of Class Instructions
Classes Taught Face to Face
First Meeting Sign-in Roster & Phone Tree - the students will sign the document in order to verfiy attendance on the first day of class and to notify students of cancellations or other changes.
A copy of the roster & phone tree needs to be mailed or faxed to the School of Continuing Education the day after the class begins.
Please mail or fax the information to:
Eastern Illinois University
The School of Continuing Education
600 Lincoln Ave.
Charleston, IL 61920
Please note: No food or drink is allowed in classrooms at community colleges.
Online Courses - verify roster through PAWS
- 1. Decide on a type of course delivery.
- 2. Establish a course.
- 3. Submit the completed documents to the SCE.
- 4. Contact Textbook Rental to order textbooks.
- 5. Monitor enrollment in your course.
- 6. Make travel arrangements.
- 7. First day of class instructions.
- 8. Cancellation of class.
- 9. Submit the grades for your course.
- 10. Questions.
- 11. Give us feedback.
- 12. EIU copyright policies.
- 13. Library Services.