Panther Express Shuttle
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am to 3 pm
For questions regarding the Panther Shuttle Bus, please call Lt. Lusk at 217-581-5526 or 217-581-3213.
Shuttle Bus #1 Driver: David McDowell Shuttle Bus #2 Driver: Randall White
2022 Holiday Schedule
- Service will commence on Monday, Aug. 22
- Labor Day: Closed on Monday, Sept. 5
- Election Day: Closed on Tuesday, Nov. 8 A special direct shuttle route will run from 10am-2pm from the MLK Union bus stop to the Coles County Courthouse for registration/voting.
- Thanksgiving: Shuttle service will end at 3 pm on Friday, Nov. 18 and resume on Monday, Nov. 28
- Winter Break: Shuttle service will end at 3 pm on Friday, Dec. 16 and resume on Monday, Jan. 9
- Martin Luther King’s Birthday: Closed on Monday, Jan. 16
- Abraham Lincoln’s Birthday: Closed on Friday, Feb. 10
- Spring Break: Shuttle service will end at 3 pm on Friday, March 10 and resume on Monday, March 20
- Summer Break: Shuttle service will end at 3 pm on Friday, May 5
Panther Express Policies
- All passengers may be required to display an EIU ID.
- Drivers maintain the right to deny entry or ask an individual to leave the bus.
- No smoking, alcohol, pets, or bikes are allowed on the bus.
- No weapons are allowed on the bus.
- EIU is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Bus schedule may vary in unforeseen conditions.
- Driver may not stop if no passengers are present at stops or if the bus is full.
- The front door of the bus is the only exit.
- The bus will stop at designated stops. Please do not ask the driver to stop at a location that is not designated.
The shuttle schedule will change on holidays and during academic breaks.