The Counseling Clinic helps to enhance psychological/emotional health, as well as promote the overall wellness of the campus student community through education, outreach, counseling services, consultation, and crisis services. Each year, the Eastern Illinois University's Counseling Clinic provides services to numerous undergraduate and graduate students. Students visit the Counseling Clinic for a wide variety of struggles and concerns.
If you are interested in services, please call our office at 217-581-3413.
Our office hours during fall and spring semester are Monday-Friday 8am - 4:30pm (closed for lunch 12-1pm). Our summer hours are Monday-Thursday 8am-4:30pm (closed for lunch 12-1pm) and Friday 8am-12pm.
For after hours and weekends please follow the directions below:
- For all medical emergencies or safety concerns immediately contact 911.
- If you are experiencing a mental health crisis call the National Suicide Prevention Line at 988 or call the LifeLinks toll free Crisis Line at 1-866-567-2400.
- If you or one of your family members has mental health and/or substance use challenges and would like to receive support by phone, call the Illinois Warm Line at 866-359-7953.
- If you have experienced a sexual assault you may contact SACIS Sexual Assault Counseling and Information Services toll free 24 hours at 1-888-345-2846.
- If you are the victim of domestic violence you may contact Hope of Eastern Central Illinois/ Coalition Against Domestic Violence toll free 24 hours 1-888-345-3390.
- If you are in doubt and unsure of what to do or who to call then dial 911.
- Local and regional resources? Click here.
- COVID-19 Aftermath Program through Lifelinks? Click here.
- Title IX options and support? Click here.