In Case of an Emergency
During regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM) please do the following:
Contact the office at 581-3413 and inform the secretary that you need to be seen by a counselor due to an emergency. The secretary will assist you in scheduling a time to come in as soon as possible.
- Call 1-866-567-2400.
- If you need further assistance, please contact the University Police Department at 217-581-3213.
- If you are in need of immediate hospitalization, please contact #911 first.
Community Resources for After Hours:
- Life Links
- Phone (217)238-5700
- Address: 750 Broadway East Mattoon, IL 61938
- Monday 9am-5pm
- Tuesday 11am-7pm
- Wednesday 9am-5pm
- Thursday 9am-5pm
- Friday 9am-4pm
- HOPE Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- SACIS, Sexual Assault Counseling and Information Services