Prowl Leader and Logistics Prowl Leader
Prowl Leader- (Now Hiring)
New Student Programs is seeking 50 well-rounded student leaders to participate in the development and implementation of EIU’s Prowl Programs (Orientation) as Prowl Leaders (PL’s). Prowl Leaders will play a key role in the transition of over 3,000 new students and their families by guiding and leading new students through their first weeks at EIU. Prowl Leaders will have the opportunity to build relationships, interact with University staff and faculty, and lead a team of peers. Individuals selected will serve as mentors and role models and be responsible for making new students’ experience during Opening Weekend and Prowl fun, eventful, and informative.
Qualifications: 2.3 GPA, good judicial standing with university, ability to stand on your feet for long periods, positive attitude, motivation, open-mindedness, and passionate about EIU!!!
- Spring Training in April
- Prowl Training and Preparation (Sunday, Aug. 16 - Wednesday, Aug. 19)
- Facilitate Opening Weekend (Thursday, Aug. 20 - Sunday, Aug. 23)
- Facilitate Prowl Events, including Prowl Booths (Aug. 25 - Sep. 30)
- Attend events and enjoy the fun!
- Honorarium for Prowl Week and Fall Opening commitments (Stipend will be paid mid-September)
- Move-in to residence halls, Greek Court, University Court, or University Apartments on Sunday August 16, 2015
- Meals from August 16-21, 2015 (when Dining Service’s is open)
- Staff Apparel
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills, build effective teams, and make new friends
- Be a part of an EIU tradition!
New Prowl Leaders: APPLY HERE! by Friday, March 13, 2015
Returning Prowl Leaders: APPLY HERE! by Friday, March 6, 2015
Logistics Prowl Leader We are not currently accepting applications
New Student Programs is seeking well-rounded students to work directly with the Prowl staff. This position's main responsibility will be to ensure all physical setup needs for the Prowl Program. The Prowl Logistics Team will play a key role in assisting the Prowl Team in all physical transitions of the Prowl Weekend.
Please contact the New Student Programs office at 581-6435 or email@example.com if you have any questions.