Break, Summer or Intersession Housing
Students attending the 6week sessions will have the option of living in the Mckinney Hall.
*Students attending the 4-week session will only be housed University Court; McKinney Hall will not be an option.
|McKinney Hall Rates|
|6 week session – double room (McKinney Hall)||$1177|
|6 week session – single room (McKinney Hall)||$1473|
For University Court Summer Rates and Information, click here
Dining Meal Plan
- The 12 meal plan is the only option offered during the summer sessions. Students will receive $35 in dining dollars during the 6 week session.
- Dining Services will not be provided on Monday, July 4, 2017 (Independence Day).
- Dining privileges are not transferable to another individual.
Room and Board Contracts
- Summer Residence Hall contracts can be signed in the Office of Housing and Dining Services located in the lower level of the Union. Please print a copy of your summer class schedule and submit it with your contract.
- Questions concerning summer housing in McKinney Hall should be directed to Matt Boyer in the Conference Services Office at 217-581-7482.
- Questions concerning summer housing in University Court Apartments should be directed to Nancy Stone-Johnson in the University Court Office at 217-581-8000.
|6 week session (June 12 -July 22)||June 11||July 21|