Summer School Housing
Students who will be attending a combination of two or more of the 4-week, 6-week or 8-week sessions will have the option of living in the residence halls (Ford/McKinney) or University Court Apartments. Students who will be attending the 4-week session only will be housed in Ford Hall; University Court will not be an option.
|Ford/McKinney Hall Rates|
|4 week session – double room (Ford Hall)||$755|
|4 week session – single room (Ford Hall)||$944|
|6 week session – double room (McKinney Hall)||$1131|
|6 week session – single room (McKinney Hall)||$1416|
|8 week session – double room (McKinney Hall)||$1507|
|8 week session – single room (McKinney Hall)||$1888|
- The 12 meal plan is the only option offered during the summer sessions. Students will receive $25 in dining dollars during the 4 week session, $35 in dining dollars during the 6 week session and $50 in dining dollars during the 8 week session.
- During the 4 week session (May 12, 2013 – June 7, 2013), neither Friday evening meals nor any Saturday and Sunday meals are included.
- Dining Services will not be provided on Monday, May 27, 2013 (Memorial Day Observance) and Thursday, July 4, 2013 (Independence Day).
- Dining privileges are not transferable to another individual.
- Summer Residence Hall contracts can be signed in the Office of Student Standards located in the Housing Office in the lower level of the Union.
- Questions concerning summer housing in Ford and McKinney Hall should be directed to Matt Boyer in the Conference Services Office at 217-581-7482.
- Questions concerning summer housing in University Court Apartments should be directed to Nancy Stone-Johnson in the University Court Office at 217-581-8000.
|4 Week Session (May 13- June 7)||May 12||June 7|
|6 week session (June 10-July 19)||June 9||July 19|
|8 week session (June 10-August 2)||June 9||August 2|