Residence Halls/Greek Court Closing Dates and Times
Residence Halls and Greek Court close at 6:00 pm on Friday, May 9, 2014. You must make an appointment with your RA to check out. Before you check out, you must have your belongings out and your room cleaned. Please see your RA to receive a Closing Notice with additional detailed information.
Your stackable furniture must be returned to the bunk configuration and the room arranged according to the instructions included below.
- Andrews Hall (2, 3, 5 North-side, 6 South-side, 8 South-side)
- Douglas Hall
- Ford, McKinney Hall and Weller Hall
- Lawson Hall (3, 9)
- Lincoln Hall
- Taylor Hall
- Thomas Hall
- Stevenson Hall
- Greek Court (General)
- Greek Court (Delta Tau Delta, Sigma Alpha Epsilon & Delta Delta Delta)
- Greek Court (Sigma Phi Epsilon)
Bedloft - Please leave your microfridge in your room for Bedloft to pick up after closing.
The deadline to return Spring 2014 textbooks without a fine is Friday, May 9, 2014 at 3pm. For more information please refer to Textbook Rental.
The Dining Centers will be consolidated to Thomas Dining on Friday, May 9, 2014. Thomas Dining will close at 6 p.m.
If you need to stay beyond May 9th you must fill out a request form available from your Resident Director or Associate Resident Director. One of the following conditions must apply to you in order to make this request:
1. You are graduating
2. You are participating in graduation in the band or as a graduation marshal
3. You are attending the 4-Week Summer Session
4. You are a Summer Staff Member (Conference Assistant, RA, Orientation Leader or Dining Service Student Supervisor)
Please contact Matt Boyer at 217-581-7482 for additional information.
Residents of University Court Apartments and University Apartments complexes should refer to their copy of the contract for Summer/End of Spring Semester closing information.