Mar 31, 2015
A draft of the 2015-2016 Undergraduate Catalog is available for your review here.
1. Please make your revisions/corrections on the document, using a font color other than black so that we can easily identify the changes. Also, use the strikethrough feature in Word to identify any text to be deleted.
2. Insert your revisions in an email to Janet Fopay (firstname.lastname@example.org). If your corrections are extensive, please include them as an email attachment.
3. Return your changes to Janet by April 20, 2015. If no changes are necessary, please let her know this, as well.
If you need assistance, contact Janet at the email address above. Thank you!
JANET L. FOPAY, VPAA Operations
Posted: Mar 27, 2015
EIU SHOUT OUT PAGE
The Staff Senate proudly welcomes you to preview the newly created EIU Shout Out page. This page was recently created to support and boost the morale of all EIU employees and increase the promotion of positive campus spirit. “Shout Outs” are public recognitions of thanks and appreciation of other employees' work on a day-to-day basis. Please join us by participating and recognizing the great works done by fellow employees. The Shout Out Page is located here and can also be found by using the EIU A to Z search feature. Create a Shout Out today!
CHRISTINE E. EDWARDS, Financial Aid and Scholarships
Posted: Mar 06, 2015
APPROVED DATES -- FAMILY WEEKEND AND HOMECOMING 2015, 2016, 2017 AND 2018 (UPDATED)
Dates have been approved for Family Weekend and Homecoming as outlined below:
Family Weekend -- Oct. 9–11
Homecoming -- Oct. 23–25
Family Weekend -- Sept. 23-25
Homecoming -- Oct. 21–23
Family Weekend -- Sept. 15-17
Homecoming -- Oct. 20–22
Family Weekend -- Sept. 21–23
Homecoming -- Oct. 19–21
DANIEL P. NADLER, Vice President for Student Affairs
Posted: Feb 27, 2015
- Career Services Workshops
- EIU Event Calendar
- Registration and Exam Schedules
- Tarble Arts Center
- Theatre Arts
- Civil Service Council
- Council on Academic Affairs
- Council on Graduate Studies
- Council on Teacher Education
- Faculty Senate
- Staff Senate
- Student Government