At Marketing and Communications, we work with all areas on campus developing marketing materials, websites, videos and advertising to help you market your department or program.
SERVICES WE OFFER
- Program single sheets
- Admissions recruiting publications
- Pop-up banners
- Social media graphics (profile pictures, cover images, etc.)
- Social media posts and/or shares
- Small-scale paid social campaigns
- Social media campaigns (EIUGoTime, Giving Day)
- New website creation and updating of existing sites
- Web development: Surveys, forms, etc.
- Campus-wide emails
- Assistance writing/editing web content
- Web training
Photography & Videography
- Video production for marketing and recruitment
Calendars & Event Promotion
- Event promotion on eiu.edu
- Management of EIU calendar
- Email newsletters
Big EIU Letters
- Large EIU letters perfect for campus events and photo opportunities
Amazing things happen every day at EIU.
let us help you tell your story.
Don't take our word for it
“My experiences with the Marketing and Communications staff over the years has always been incredible. What has made these collaborations so rewarding is being able to work with a staff that is not only professional and courteous, but are exceptional true artists. Their artistic and creative output coupled with their positive work ethic make for an amazing final product all of the time. EIU is very fortunate to have such a wonderful group of artists on staff.”
Richard Robert Rossi, Professor,Director of Choral Activities, Camerata Sinfonietta, Conducting, Organ
"We travel the region recruiting graduate students along with many other institutions from around the country and world. Our graduate viewbook designed and produced by Marketing and Communications is a professional and polished marketing tool we can feel confident and proud to hand out to prospective students. In these venues we sit alongside schools four and five times bigger than EIU and our marketing materials enable us to share Eastern's story with confidence and pride.”
Lori Henderson, Director, Integrative Graduate Studies Institute and Publicity/Promotions Specialist
"I loved your work on our Film Studies Minor web site! It looks professional but is also accessible for users and easily maintained by our film studies minor advisor. Thank you so much for your wonderful work!"
Robin Murray, Professor of English and Women's Studies, Film Studies Minor Coordinator, and Eastern Illinois Writing Project Director