Fees & Services at the
SBL-EIU Student Medical Clinic
Funding for visits to the SBL-EIU Student Medical Clinic is supplemented by the ”Health Services” student fee that is automatically billed through the students’ tuition and fees for students who are enrolled in on-campus academic programs. The same services are available to both full and part-time students at the corresponding student fee rates.
Health Services fee
- Undergraduate Student with Full-Time Status: $156.00 per semester
- Undergraduate Student with Part-Time Status: $13.00 per credit hour
- Graduate Student with Full-Time Status: $156.00 per semester
- Graduate Student with Part-Time Status: $13.00 per credit hour
Minimal fees for services are sometimes assessed at our cost to help supplement our services. These services primarily include:
- Lab services
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Screenings
- Pap Exams
- Medical Equipment (ace bandages, wraps, etc.)
The additional cost for services is greatly discounted.
The minimal fees for supplemental services noted above will be charged to the student's EIU account/bill. The SBL-EIU Student Medical Clinic does not accept any insurance for primary care services, nor is cash, credit, or debit accepted at the SBL-EIU Student Medical Clinic.