Fees & Services at the Medical Clinic
To learn about self-isolation and COVID-19: CLICK HERE!
To learn about quarantine and COVID-19: CLICK HERE!
To check out some FAQs regarding COVID-19: CLICK HERE!
Funding for visits to the Health & Counseling Services, Medical Clinic and use of the Pharmacy is supplemented by the ”Health Services” student fee that is automatically billed through the students’ tuition and fees. The same services are available to both full and part-time students at the corresponding student fee rates.
Health Services fee
- Undergraduate Student with Full-Time Status: $121.20 per semester
- Undergraduate Student with Part-Time Status: $10.10 per credit hour
- Graduate Student with Full-Time Status: $111.10 per semester
- Graduate Student with Part-Time Status: $10.10 per credit hour
Minimal fees for services are sometimes assessed at our cost to help supplement our services. These services primarily include:
- Lab services
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Screenings
- Pap Exams
- Medical Equipment (ace bandages, wraps, etc.)
The additional cost for services is greatly discounted.
A $30 no show fee applies to:
- Mental Health visits
- Women’s/ Men’s health visit
- Travel Consults
We accept cash, debit and credit. We do not accept checks.