Eastern Illinois University Logo
Graduate School |

Graduate Application for Readmission


Prospective Students


Current Students

Graduate Assistantships

Faculty and Staff


2014 Graduate Expo

Integrative Graduate Studies Institute

Contact Us


Graduate Application for Readmission

Graduate Application for Readmission

If you've previously attended or been admitted to EIU as a graduate student please complete this form to be readmitted to the University.

Regarding name changes: If you need to change the name that appears on your official academic record, you will need to present to our office one of the following documents: Certified copy of a marriage license, or court order, or dissolution decree reflecting the new name in full, or current passport, or official proof of identity, certified by the United States embassy abroad or by the appropriate foreign embassy in the United States.

  • - -