CCAP INFORMATION FOR PROVIDERS
Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
| phone: 217.581.7081 | fax 217.581.7084 |
- Processed in the CCAP office
- Mail to 600 Lincoln Avenue, Charleston IL 61920
- Deliver to NE Parking lot at the corner of 9th and Roosevelt (blue drop box)
- Fax to 217.581.7084
- Email to email@example.com
- Try the Tiny Scanner App on your phone
- Telephone Billing System - Enter your days over the phone.
- Contact the CCAP Office for this form
Have your child care payment deposited directly into your bank account. Sign up for Direct Deposit at the Illinois Comptroller or call 217.557.0930.
- ILLINOIS DEBIT MASTERCARD®
Available for licensed and licensed-exempt home child care providers. Contact the CCR&R office for this form, online Illinois Debit MasterCard Application or call 1.866.338.2944.
If you fail to choose another option a mailed paper check is the default option.
- IDHS Child Care Update line 217.524.9041 is updated periodically with messages about payment processing and provides resources providers can use to track their payments.
- You may track the status of payments through the IDHS Provider Assistance Line at 1.800.804.3833.
Health and Safety Updates
Health Safety Training Requirements LE Non Relative Home Child Care Providers English 6-30-21
Health and Safety Training Requirements LE Non Relative Home Child Care Providers Spanish 6.30.21
Health and Safety Training Requirements LE Center Providers English 6.30.21
Health and Safety Training Requiremnets LE Center Providers Spanish 6.30.21
Other Important Resources:
Child Care Payment Rates-Updated 01.2022
Rate Certification Form