Recent Searches

Loading Search Results...
Loading Directory Results...



Recent Pages

Recent Searches

EIU Child Care Resource and Referral

Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)

Phone: 217.581.7081


Fax: 217.581.7084

The Child Care Assistance Program is funded by the Illinois Department of Human Services and assists low income families with child care payments in the counties of Clark, Coles, Cumberland, Edgar, Moultrie and Shelby.

Who is eligible for child care assistance?

  • Illinois residents
  • Working family whose monthly income does not exceed 185% of the most current Federal Poverty Level for their family size (see table below); OR

  • Recipient of Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF); OR

  • Teen parent enrolled full-time in elementary or high school or GED classes to obtain a high school degree or its equivalent; OR

  • Families who are not recipients of TANF and who need child care assistance to participate in education and training


Eligibility Calculator: 

If you would like to use an ONLINE Calculator to see if you may qualify for child care assistance, click the following link: Eligibility Calculator

Frequently Used Forms:

Please read through the list of forms below to find the one that best fits your needs.  If you have any questions, contact the Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) office at 1-800-643-1026 or email us at
  • Application:  Use this form if you are a new applicant or your case has been canceled or close for more than 30 days.
    • There are 4 ways to submit an application:              
      • Online: You can hit submit after completing which will send it directly to us
      • Save the application (as a PDF, TIF, or JPEG file) and send an email to
      • Print it off, complete it and mail with supporting documentation.
      • Request an application be mailed to you (call, email or use the link below). Complete the application and mail to our office with supporting documentation

  • W-9:  Provider must fill this out and submit with an application.

  • Income Verification:  Use this form if you have new employment or have not been working long enough to have two pay stubs.  This form is also used to document a shift change or an increase or decrease in hours.

  • Self-Employment Form:  Use this form if you have been self-employed for less than one year and have not yet filed income taxes.  Three months worth of records must be submitted.

Other Important Resources:

Parent Copay Information-Updated 1-1-21 


Related Pages

Contact Information


3018 Ninth Street Hall
Fax: 217-581-7084


Monday - Friday: 8:00 -4:30pm

Summer Hours

Monday-Thursday 7:45am-4:00pm
Mon.-Thurs.: 4-4:30pm By Appt. Only
Friday: 7:30am-12:00pm

Take the next step

apply now
schedule a visit