CAMPUS REC COVID-19
We Are All In For You
"Our science-based approach to ongoing COVID-19 mitigation is intended to provide our students with the most comprehensive EIU experience possible while working to safeguard the health and safety of our campus community. Along those lines, EIU will continue to follow the best-practice guidelines for health and safety issued to us by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Illinois Public Health Department (IDPH), the Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE), and the Coles County Health Department (CCHD)."
Face Masks Required
- Regardless of vaccination status, everyone in the SRC must wear a mask at all times
- Failure to comply will result in removal of the facility and potential suspension
- Click to view EIU's Masking Policy
- Click to view EIU's COVID Hub for more information
If the SRC is closed, how do I get in touch with Campus Recreation?
* By phone: 217-581-2820. A member of the Campus Rec Staff will answer the phone 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday. If we are unable to answer, please leave a message and we will call you back.
* By email: email@example.com . You may also email Sarah Daugherty at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kevin Linker at email@example.com .
* Or social media:
-----Twitter: @EIU_rec, @EIU_IMsports, @eiugroupfitness
-----Instagram: @eiucampusrec, @eiugroupfitness, @eiuimsports