EIU Intramural Sports
Creating Your Account
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
Please use the live support button on the right side of page if you encounter any difficulties.
To create an IMLeagues account:
- Create Your Account
- Complete the registration form using your Eastern Illinois (@eiu.edu) email address.
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- Your account will be linked to EIU
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Login to your IMLeagues.com account. Click the Register button to Create/Join Team at the top right of your User Home page
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men's A, Men's B, Women, etc.)
- Choose the division you'd like to play in (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.)
You can join the sport one of three ways:
Create a team (For team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they've already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box, and input their EIU email address.
Join a team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain's playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.