SRC Membership Options
****NEW FEES - Listed below - BEGIN FALL 2021 (July 1st, 2021)****
All EIU faculty, staff, and spouses are invited to join the Campus Recreation Program.
The Student Recreation Center (SRC) is for the exclusive use of EIU students and members.
Lantz racquetball courts, pool, and field house are shared with Physical Education and Athletics and available only during assigned Campus Recreation hours.
1. Student Recreation Center (SRC) Pass - $85.00per semester
- Membership allows full-time use of the Student Recreation Center and participation in all fitness and intramural sport programs.
- Available to faculty, staff, spouse/civil union partner, admitted students, annuitants and Friends of the University (those who donate $500 annually to any EIU department)" are eligible to purchase memberships.
- SRC Passes are $58.00 for the summer term (May 16th - August 14th).
- Annual SRC passes may be purchased by Annuitants and Friends of the University for $228.00. Annual membership begins on the date of purchase and continues for one calendar year.
2. Limited Fitness Program (LiFT) Pass - $58.00 per semester
Time-restricted use of facilities for faculty, staff, spouses, and student spouses. Individuals may purchase one (1) LiFT card.
- Available for purchase by faculty, staff, spouse/civil union partner, annuitants and Friends of the University.
- Time of use restricted as follows: 1)Monday-Thursday: 5:30am-3:00pm and 2)Friday-Sunday: Open-Close.
- LiFT passes are not available during the summer.
- Annual LiFT memberships may be purchased by Annuitants and Friends of the University for $174.00. Annual membership begins on the date of purchase and continues for one calendar year.
3. One-month membership - $25.00 per month
- Available for purchase by faculty, staff, spouse/civil union partner, admitted students, annuitants and Friends of the University.
- Membership begins on the date of purchase and continues for one month.
1. Fall Semester: August 15th - December 31st
2. Spring Semester: January 1st - May 15th
3. Summer Term: May 16th - August 14th
1. EIU Students
- Any student, both full and part time, paying student fees (the Union/Bond Revenue fee) is eligible to use the SRC.
- Any student is eligible to purchase a membership in the Summer Semester after taking classes in the Spring semester and registering for the Fall Semester.
- EIU alumni may purchase a one semester only pass for the semester directly after graduation.
- Students may purchase a membership for their spouse/civil union partner. Dependents are not eligible for membership.
2. Admitted Students
- Any admitted student entering the university in the next upcoming semester (Fall or Spring).
- Must be 18 or older
- Must show admittance letter, proof of age, and proof of insurance when purchasing membership.
- Admitted students are eligible to purchase 1 month and full passes. No LiFT or guest passes.
3. Faculty/Staff/Spouses/Civil Unions
- Faculty and staff members as well as their spouses/civil union partners are eligible to purchase a membership for themselves as well as their spouses/civil union partners.
- Dependents are not eligible for membership.
4. Friends of the University
- Contributors of $500.00 annually to the university are eligible to purchase 2 memberships. Dependents are not eligible for membership.
- Proof of contribution must be provided at the time of membership purchases.
- Guests must sign a waiver form and pay $6.00 a day at the SRC Office. Pass is valid until close of the day purchased.
- Guests also have the option to purchase a 3-day weekend pass for $12.00 or a 7-day week pass for $17.00.
- Guests must be accompanied by a student or member with a valid panther card at all times. The sponsor is responsible for the guest.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older and may not be high school students.
- Members may bring more than one guest if all guests are within the sponsor's immediate family (parents and/or siblings).
- Special guests will be allowed on a single entry basis at the discretion of the Director of Campus Recreation.
- Guest passes will not be prorated or discounted.
Small, daily lockers are available. Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
For further information, please call: 581-2820.