ALL Equipment is checked out from the SRC office and must be returned to the SRC office by closing time.
|Student Rec Center||5:30am-11:00pm||5:30am-8:00pm||10:00am-6:00pm||12:00pm-10:00pm|
|Lantz Pool (1)||6:30pm-10:00pm||6:30pm-8:00pm||2:00pm-5:00pm||2:00pm-5:00pm|
|Lantz Field House (1)||11am-10pm (Wed Only)||N/A||2:00pm-6:00pm||2:00pm-10:00pm|
|Racquetball Crts (2)||4:00am-11:00pm||4:00am-11:00pm||2:00pm-6:00pm||2:00pm-10:00pm|
(1) Athletic events will take priority in all areas. (2) Except when classes are in session.
Reservations must be made two weeks in advance. See Reservation Form.
The Informal Recreation schedule is effective August 19, 2019 through May 1, 2020 and is subject to change. Facilities/Facility Areas may be closed to accommodate maintenance projects or operate at abbreviated hours when classes are not in session. Facilities will be closed Sept 2, Nov 23-Nov 30, Dec 21-Jan 1, and Mar 14-Mar 21. Check for updated schedule information by calling 581-2820 or Campus Rec social media (Facebook & Twitter). Sports equipment is available for daily check-out at the SRC Office.
1. All participants must possess a current Panther Card.
2. Informal Recreation facilities are available on a first-come, first-serve basis with challenge and shared-usage rules applying when necessary.
3. Secure all personal belongings. Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
4. Food or drink is allowed in lobby area only.
FULL Policies found at SRC Policies
The Student Recreation Center is a 6.4 million dollar, 70,500 square-foot, air-conditioned facility. The SRC opened in the Fall of 1991.
The SRC has:
Eastern Illinois University
Student Recreation Center
600 Lincoln Avenue Charleston, IL 61920
Saturday: 10:00pm-6:00pm Sunday: 12:00pm-10:00pm
Sat & Sun: 12:00pm-4:00pm