EIU graduates produce, analyze, interpret, and evaluate quantitative material by:
- Performing basic calculations and measurements.
- Applying quantitative methods and using the resulting evidence to solve problems.
- Reading, interpreting, and constructing tables, graphs, charts, and other representations of quantitative material.
- Critically evaluating quantitative methodologies and data.
- Constructing cogent arguments utilizing quantitative material.
- Using appropriate technology to collect, analyze, and produce quantitative materials.
Quantitative Reasoning Reports 2018
Quantitative Reasoning Rubric