Room & Board Rates
Room and Board rates are approved by the Board of Trustees. The rates for 2013-2014 are as follows.
SEMESTER HOUSING RATES Once the Housing Down Payment of $250.00 has been paid, the remainder
of the room and board charges will be billed in early August for the Fall semester and early December
for the Spring semester.
|$4,150.00||7 PLUS PLAN = 7 Dining Meals Each Week plus $200 Dining Dollars per Semester plus 2 bonus meals per semester|
|$4,335.00||10 PLUS PLAN = 10 Dining Meals Each Week plus $60 Dining Dollars per Semester plus 3 bonus meals per semester|
|$4,498.00||12 PLUS PLAN = 12 Dining Meals Each Week plus $100 Dining Dollars per Semester plus 4 bonus meals per semester|
|$4,679.00||15 PLUS PLAN = 15 Dining Meals Each Week plus $140 Dining Dollars per Semester plus 5 bonus meals per semester|
Dining Dollars are non-refundable.
Dining Center Meals MUST be used each week and cannot be accumulated.
If you choose to upgrade your room from a double room which is a residence hall room designed to house two students, but reserved for one it is an additional $850.00 a semester.
If you choose to upgrade your room from a triple room to a double room which is a residence hall room designed to house three students, but reserved for two students, it is an additional $450.00 a semester.
A limited number of Deluxe Doubles will be available in Andrews Hall 9th floor and Thomas Hall North 4th floor at the additional charge of $450.00 per person, per semester. Deluxe Double rooms are two rooms that are joined by an inside door. One room will be setup with 2 beds and 2 dressers and the other room will have 2 desks. This setup will allow for students to bring some of their own furniture. Click here to view a Deluxe Double room layout.
Dining Services Options
There are four (4) meal plan options. They are the 7 plus plan, the 10 plus plan, and 12 plus plan and the 15 plus plan. Each plan allows you to eat a specific number of meals in the University -operated dining centers each week.
- The Meal Zones students will be able to eat every 2 hours. (If you eat at 8:00 am you will be able to eat again at 10:01 am).
- Bonus meals are given to each person on a contract meal plan. A set number of bonus meals per semester are given to all contract meal plan holders that does not count against the weekly meal balances. These bonus meals can be used if you run out of meals during any given week. 7 plus plan = 2 bonus meals per semester, 10 plus plan = 3 bonus meals per semester, 12 plus plan = 4 bonus meals per semesters, and the 15 plus plan = 5 bonus meals per semester
The Plus Meal Option permits each resident with a board plan to use a specified number of Dining Dollars for any of the following:
- purchases at the Food Court, Java B & B, and Panther Pantry
- additional meals for the resident in any Dining Center and
- purchases at the Convenience Center located in Thomas hall.