Eastern Illinois University
Grant-in-Aid Award Application - Spring 2014
Each semester, the Office of Student Programs is pleased to award the Grant-in-Aid Award to students within the areas of the Office of Student Programs:
- University Board
- Multicultural Affairs
- Fraternity and Sorority Programs
- Student Government
- Student Community Service
In order to be considered for the GIA Award, applicants:
- Must be a full-time student at Eastern Illinois University enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the current academic semester and must have undergraduate status.
- Must have completed a minimum of 24 cumulative hours of undergraduate coursework.
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.25.
- Must provide a job resume with completed applciation.
- Must demonstrate significant leadership, service, contribution and involvement within the Eastern Illinois University community, Charleston community and respective organizations.
- Must be in good standing with the student conduct code at Eastern Illinois University.
- Must not have been awarded a GIA more than twice.
Students selected will have demonstrated outstanding merit and accomplishment within these five major areas as a student leader at Eastern Illinois University. GIA recipients receive a monetary grant award; the amount varies from semester to semester. EIU students meeting the eligibility requirements listed below may apply for the GIA Awards.
Completed applications (and support documentation) must be received no later than 4 p.m., TBD, 2014, for consideration for the Spring 2014 semester.
Online applications are available here.