EIU Panther Shuttle
Panther Shuttle Hours of Operation
The Panther Shuttle will operate from noon to 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 23 and Sunday, August 24.
The shuttle will not be following the normal weekend schedule on these days. Pick-up will be at normal campus shuttle stops. Drop-off locations will include County Market and Walmart.
Normal operation will begin on Monday, August 25.
DON’T CARRY YOUR BOOKS OR WORRY ABOUT PARKING!
CATCH THE PANTHER SHUTTLE!
On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of the first week of classes (August 25-27), the Panther Shuttle will stop at Textbook Rental Service between the regularly scheduled stops at Walmart and the University Union during the hours that TRS is open. Please see the shuttle bus schedule for the regular times of Walmart and Union stops. Because of this additional stop, shuttle stop times during those three days may be approximate.
Textbook Rental Service Hours:
Monday, August 25 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, August 26 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, August 27 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Panther Express Policies
- All passengers may be required to display an EIU ID.
- Drivers maintain the right to deny entry or ask an individual to leave the bus.
- No smoking, alcohol, pets, or bikes are allowed on the bus.
- No weapons are allowed on the bus.
- EIU is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Bus schedule may vary in unforeseen conditions.
- Driver may not stop if no passengers are present at stops or if the bus is full.
- The front door of the bus is the only exit.
- The bus will stop at designated stops. Please do not ask the driver to stop at a location that is not designated.
** The shuttle schedule will change on holidays and during academic breaks.
For questions, please call: 217-581-5522.