EIU Panther Shuttle
Panther Shuttle Hours of Operation
The Panther Shuttle does not operate during the summer.
Service will resume on Monday, August 25, 2014. We look forward to seeing you on the bus!
Panther Express Policies
- All passengers may be required to display an EIU ID.
- Drivers maintain the right to deny entry or ask an individual to leave the bus.
- No smoking, alcohol, pets, or bikes are allowed on the bus.
- No weapons are allowed on the bus.
- EIU is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Bus schedule may vary in unforeseen conditions.
- Driver may not stop if no passengers are present at stops or if the bus is full.
- The front door of the bus is the only exit.
- The bus will stop at designated stops. Please do not ask the driver to stop at a location that is not designated.
** The shuttle schedule will change on holidays and during academic breaks.
For questions, please call: 217-581-5522.