Professional Development Grant
- Technology Enhancement and Management (TEAM) Grants
- Professional Development Grant (PDG) award program. Professional development grants provide resources to complete workshops, courses, or related activities. The link above provides additional information on PDG grants and application materials.
- The EIU Foundation makes available funds for instructional development grants from the Redden Fund for the Improvement of Undergraduate Instruction. Awards are limited to a maximum of $1500. Announcements regarding these grants are published in the University Newsletter in the spring. Applicants may obtain an application from the Foundation Office by contacting April Marchuk by phone at 217-581-7380 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Faculty Development Support Grants
- Support Grant Information
- The grants are awarded to individual faculty for the purpose of improvement of instructional activities and the improvement of course content. For guidelines and application materials, please access the links above.
Council on Faculty Research
- Council on Faculty Research (CFR)
- The link above provides information and application materials on Fall and Summer funding opportunities for research and creative activity. Also included are past grant recipients and a list of the Council of Faculty Research members.
- External Funding
- The link above provides information and assistance in obtaining and managing of external funding.