Contact Us

Transferring or Disposing of Equipment

The Business Office will transfer equipment between locations when a moving request form is received from the Department of Property Control.

Equipment cannot be removed from the Banner Fixed Asset System without approval from the state’s Central Management Services. Please contact the Department of Property Control (217-581-7111) for assistance in disposing of equipment.