Textbook Rental Service
Textbook Rental Service provides the students of Eastern Illinois University with quality textbooks at an affordable cost. This service enables all students, regardless of their financial resources, to take advantage of the educational opportunities offered at the university and participate fully in their learning experiences.
Students can view their Fall 2018 textbook information on PAWS.
Please Note textbook fees and late fines for dropped/withdrawn courses - Remember to return all textbooks, from dropped or withdrawn courses, within the designated time frame to avoid charges.
**We recommend a waterproof book bag/backpack or another type of protective method for transporting your textbooks to and from our facility. Keep them away from food, drink, and all other potentially damaging situations, including protecting your textbooks from weather-related conditions.
- Textbooks can be returned inside our facility during regular business hours or, for your convenience after business hours, please utilize our exterior book drop located under the awning at the Northeast corner of our facility. You will need your Panther Card or E# to activate the book drop.
- You may return textbooks that are no longer needed for your courses or that you are finished with at anytime during the semester without incurring any charges, with the exception of those associated with dropped/withdrawn courses.
- The graduate purchase option and the regular textbook sale expires on Thursday, November 15th for textbooks checked out for the Fall 2018 semester. Textbooks must be brought with you at the time of purchase; however you may e-mail Christina Coffey at email@example.com to find out the prices of your textbooks. Please include your E# and specific textbook information in the e-mail.
- Textbook Rental Service is WIFI accessible. If you have an internet or WIFI accessible phone, ipod, or tablet, you can access your textbook pick-up information/textbooks issued for current course schedule from PAWS.
- It is extremely important for all of our students to access their EIU e-mail account throughout the academic year, including scheduled breaks, to receive information from our department.