Eastern Illinois University's Interfraternity Council (IFC) is comprised of 8 of the 70 inter/national Greek-letter men's fraternities who belong to the North-American Interfraternity Conference (NIC).
- Recruitment Dates: Fraternity Recruitment will begin on Monday, January 28 and conclude on Friday, February 1, 2019
- Registration for fraternity recruitment is now available!
- The Interfraternity Council Executive Board will be hosting an Info Night on Sunday, February 27 from 5 - 7 p.m. in the University Ballroom.
- Please look for flyers across campus and on chapter's social media accounts.
- For information pertaining to Recruitment, please contact the Interfraternity Council Vice President of Membership, Logan Marr.
To participate in fraternity recruitment you must register at the link provided below:
Interfraternity Council Recruitment Registration
Spring 2019 Recruitment Event Booklet
IFC Executive Board Application
- Application is now available for the Vice President of Community Standards
- Application is due on Monday, January 28 by 11:59pm.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to the IFC President, Dalton Davison.
- IFC Executive Board Application
Interfraternity Council Fraternities at EIU
President: Austin Rule
Advisor: Nik Kern
Lambda Chi Alpha
President: Nathan Myers
Advisor: Dirk Bennett
Phi Kappa Theta
President: Max Smith
Advisor: Caridad Brito
Pi Kappa Alpha
President: Mitchell Fruend
Advisor: Darlene Greathouse-Riedemann
Sigma Alpha Epsilon
President: Zachary Johnson
Advisor: Mike DiPalma
President: Zach Edgar
Advisor: Terry Luby
Sigma Phi Epsilon
President: Damian Perez
Advisor: Christian Sammons
President: Braden Davis
Advisor: Bill Mulvaney
President: Dalton Davison
Executive Vice President: Jack O'Brien
Vice President of Community Standards: Vacant
Vice President of Membership: Logan Marr
Vice President of Administrative Affairs: Jeremy Lay
Vice President of Community Engagement: Jake Fox
IFC Graduate Advisor: Lee May
For more information, please contact the IFC President, Dalton Davison
Supportive Files & Documents