EIU National Pan-Hellenic Council
Eastern Illinois University's National Pan-Hellenic Council is comprised of six of the nine historically African-American fraternities and sororities who belong to the NPHC. The mission of the National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) is to promote cooperation and harmony between member organizations and between members and other campus organizations to develop a positive relationship for the Greek community.
The purpose of the National Pan-Hellenic Council is:
- To act as a unifying body that promotes scholarship, community service, campus involvement, and success for each active organization.
- To take steps to alleviate problems within the Greek community.
- To plan events between NPHC Fraternities and Sororities and between other fraternities/sororities and other campus organizations.
- To promote positive inter-Greek relations among the Interfraternity Council, the Panhellenic Council, and the campus community.
Important Documents and Forms
Update Chapter Information
Notice of Membership Intake
EIU National Pan-Hellenic Calendar
- HTML (open calendar in browser)
- ICS (subscribe to calendar) ***faster option
National Pan-Hellenic Chapters at EIU
Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
President: Kortney Lucius
Advisors: Lamarr Pottinger
Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
President: Anthony Lewis
Advisor: Omar Solomon
Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
President: Stephen Cruse
Advisor: Derrick Helm
Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc.
President: Dewayne Jones
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
President: Imani Walker
Advisor: Rebecca Brown
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
President: Kayla Ruth
Advisor: Yolanda Williams
Advisor: Shannon Blackburn
Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
President: Alanna Weems
Advisor: Laurie Baker
Alpha Psi Lambda
President: Alexandra Tinajero
Advisor: Dr. Kristin Routt
NPHC Executive Board
President: Ke'Ara Cherry
Vice President: Imani Walker
Secretary: Fred Douglas
Treasurer: Percy Williams
Public Relations/Marketing: Stephen Cruse
NPHC Graduate Advisor: Dro Ariza
For more information, please contact the National Pan-Hellenic Council President, Ke'Ara Cherry