National Pan-Hellenic Council
Eastern Illinois University's National Pan-Hellenic Council is comprised of six of the nine historically African-American fraternities and sororities who belong to the NPHC. The mission of the National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) is to promote cooperation and harmony between member organizations and between members and other campus organizations to develop a positive relationship for the Greek community.
The purpose of the National Pan-Hellenic Council is:
- To act as a unifying body that promotes scholarship, community service, campus involvement, and success for each active organization.
- To take steps to alleviate problems within the Greek community.
- To plan events between NPHC Fraternities and Sororities and between other fraternities/sororities and other campus organizations.
- To promote positive inter-Greek relations among the Interfraternity Council, the Panhellenic Council, and the campus community.
Important Documents and Forms
Update Chapter Information
Notice of Membership Intake
EIU National Pan-Hellenic Calendar
- HTML (open calendar in browser)
- ICS (subscribe to calendar) ***faster option
Black Student Reunion - Step Show
Save the Date: Saturday, April 4 @ 7:00pm
Entry Fee: $150.00 per organization
Application Deadline: Feb. 14, 2020, by 11:59pm.
Late Entry Fee if received after Feb. 14, 2020: $175.00 per organization
Late Application Deadline: Feb. 28, 2020
Please find the Step Show application below:
Step Show Application
Rules and Regulations
National Pan-Hellenic Chapters at EIU
Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
President: Ja'Wan Emmons
Advisors: DeMarlon Brown
Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
President: Jasaun Clark
Advisor: Omar Solomon
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
President: Whinter Kent
Advisor: Dr. Shawn Peoples
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
President: Lydia Shaw
Advisor: Yolanda Williams
Advisor: Shannon Blackburn
Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
President: Alanna Weems
Advisor: Laurie Baker
Alpha Psi Lambda
President: Alyssa Vergara
Advisor: Dr. Kristin Routt
NPHC Executive Board
President: Jordan Arnold
Vice President: Lydia Shaw
Secretary: Ja'Wan Emmons
Treasurer: Dominique Williams
Parliamentarian: Isaiah McClarien
Public Relations/Marketing: Vacant
NPHC Graduate Advisor: Josie Johnson
For more information, please contact the National Pan-Hellenic Council President, Jordan Arnold