National Pan-Hellenic Council
Eastern Illinois University's National Pan-Hellenic Council is comprised of six of the nine historically African-American fraternities and sororities who belong to the NPHC. The mission of the National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) is to promote cooperation and harmony between member organizations and between members and other campus organizations to develop a positive relationship for the Greek community.
The purpose of the National Pan-Hellenic Council is:
- To act as a unifying body that promotes scholarships, community service, campus involvement, and success for each active organization.
- To take steps to alleviate problems within the Greek community.
- To plan events between NPHC Fraternities and Sororities and between other fraternities/sororities and other campus organizations.
- To promote positive inter-Greek relations among the Interfraternity Council, the Panhellenic Council, and the campus community.
Important Documents and Forms:
EIU NPHC Website
Update Chapter Information
Notice of Membership Intake
EIU National Pan-Hellenic Calendar
- HTML (open calendar in browser)
- ICS (subscribe to calendar) ***faster option
National Pan-Hellenic chapters at EIU!
Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
President: Justin Earls
Advisors: DeMarlon Brown
Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
President: Christopher Dorsey
Advisor: Omar Solomon
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
President: Astoria Griggs-Burns
Advisor: Dr. Shawn Peoples
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
President: Halle Pinkney
Advisor: Leslie Buckner
Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
President: DaNeya Burnett
Advisor: Ashley Byrd
Alpha Psi Lambda - EIU Colony & NPHC Associate Chapter
President: Kasey Adams
Advisor: Dr. Kristin Routt
*Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. was suspended by Eastern Illinois University in the Fall of 2013. The suspension is in effect through the 2019 calendar year. Contact the Phi Beta Sigma Great Lakes Region Director at email@example.com if you have any questions.
NPHC Executive Board
President: Niyjah Lane
1st Vice President: Crystal Lackey
2nd Vice President: Briana Wesley
Secretary: Breana Willis
Treasurer: Sierra Murphy
Parliamentarian: Deronte Johnson
Public Relations: Pleasant Singleton
NPHC Graduate Advisor: Vacant
For more information, please contact the National Pan-Hellenic Council President, Niyjah Lane