Non-Biology Advisement Information
Contact Sam Laingen, University Pre-health Professions Advisor to schedule an advisement appointment.
Prior to your advising appointment, please follow the steps below:
- Click here to download and install the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.
- If you used the online checklist last semester and saved a copy of the completed checklist in your computer, then open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader, update the information, and save the file with a new name (For example, "SP 21"). Then go to step 6.
- Select a checklist that best describes your course of study from the checklists below.
- If you don't have a copy of the checklist, download the checklist to your computer. If you do not download it, the following steps will not work.
- Open the downloaded checklist in Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
- Use the last page of your DARS audit to fill the checklist with courses you have taken. (For example: SP 20, SU 20, FA 20).
- For classes you are currently taking, use "IP" (in progress) in the grade box.
- Use Schedule Planner to choose classes for the upcoming semester. Check for conflicts! To assist you in planning, consult the Tree of BIO Coursework for a visual representation of which classes are prerequisites for others.
- Add classes you will be taking next semester to the checklist, using next semester's code (For example, SP21) and leave the grade box blank.
- Save the filled-in checklist.
- Upload the filled-in checklist below. (A copy of the submitted information will be sent to the provided email address.)
- Please contact Mary "Sam" Laingen if you have any problems.
Use this form to upload your checklist.
The following checklists provide information on specific career tracks: