Biology Major with/without Pre-Health
For advisement, please follow the steps below:
- Click here to download and install the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.
- If you used the online checklist last semester and saved a copy of the completed checklist in your computer, then open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader, update the information, and save the file with a new name. Then go to step 6.
- Select a checklist that best describes your degree from the checklists below.
- If you don't have a copy of the checklist, download the checklist to your computer. If you do not download it, the following steps will not work.
- Open the downloaded checklist in Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
- Use the last page of your Degree Works audit to fill the checklist with courses you have taken.
- For classes you are currently taking, use "IP" (in progress) in the grade box.
- Use Schedule Planner to choose classes for the upcoming semester. Check for conflicts! To assist you in planning, consult the Tree of BIO Coursework for a visual representation of which classes are prerequisites for others in the BIO major.
- Add classes you will be taking next semester to the checklist, using next semester's code (For example, SP22) and leave the grade box blank.
- Save the filled-in checklist.
- Upload the filled-in checklist below. (A copy of the submitted information will be sent to the provided email address.
- Please contact Dr. Bulla or Mary "Sam" Laingen if you have any problems.
Use this form to upload your checklist.