The Medical Clinic offers quality, student-oriented and primary care medical services. The Clinic is available to all full, part-time and graduate students. General medical visits and health assessments are provided to students at no cost.
The Clinic is staffed by three board certified medical doctors, three nurse practitioners and one physician assistant in addition to a talented nursing staff.
Students may easily request appointments through MyHealth.
Additionally, the Health Education Resource Center offers services to students providing information, programs and services in numerous health related topics.
ATTENTION INCOMING STUDENTS FOR FALL 2014:
All students must turn in their immunization form to Health Service by August 1, 2014. Please make sure the form is completed, signed, and dated by a nurse or provider. Click here for the immunization form that must be completed. If you have further questions please e-mail email@example.com.
- MyHealth Portal
- Immunization Form (PDF)
- Student Health Service and Student Health Insurance (PDF)
- Patient Fees
- Medical Visit Documentation and Class Attendance (PDF)
- Authorization to Release Patient Information (PDF)
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Medical Withdrawal Process (PDF)
- Patient Eligibility & Cost of Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Education Resource Center (HERC)
- LGBTQA Web Center
- Fall & Spring Semester
- 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Advisory Nurse available by phone
- Sunday: Closed
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed