The Medical Clinic offers quality, student-oriented and primary care medical services. The Clinic is available to all full, part-time and graduate students. General medical visits and health assessments are provided to students at no cost.
The Clinic is staffed by three board certified medical doctors, three nurse practitioners and one physician assistant in addition to a talented nursing staff.
Students may make appointments through MyHealth or by calling the clinic at 581-3013.
Additionally, the Health Education Resource Center offers services to students providing information, programs and services in numerous health related topics.
Important: Flu rates are on the rise and college students in particular may be at increased risk. It is NOT too late for students to receive their free flu shot at Health Service. The immunization protects against H1N1, A, and B strains. Protect yourself and get your flu shot today.
- Student Health Service and Student Health Insurance (PDF)
- Patient Fees
- Medical Visit Documentation and Class Attendance (PDF)
- Authorization to Release Patient Information (PDF)
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Medical Withdrawal Process (PDF)
- Patient Eligibility & Cost of Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Education Resource Center (HERC)
- LGBTQA Web Center
- Fall & Spring Semester
- 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Advisory Nurse available by phone
- Sunday: Closed
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed