The Medical Clinic offers quality, student-oriented and primary care medical services. The Clinic is available to all full, part-time and graduate students. General medical visits and health assessments are provided to students at no cost.
The Clinic is staffed by three board certified medical doctors, two nurse practitioners and one physician assistant in addition to a talented nursing staff.
Students may make appointments online or by calling the clinic at 581-3013.
Additionally, the Health Education Resource Center offers services to students providing information, programs and services in numerous health related topics.
- H1N1 Information
- ImmunizationForm (PDF)
- Student Health Service and Student Health Insurance (PDF)
- Medical Visit Documentation and Class Attendance (PDF)
- Authorization to Release Patient Information
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Do it Yourself with Online Health
- Medical Withdrawal Process (PDF)
- Patient Eligibility & Cost of Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Education Resource Center (HERC)
- Fall & Spring Semester
- 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Advisory Nurse available by phone
- Sunday: Closed
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed