Veterans Services

Staff List

Contact Us

Exit Counseling on the Web

Exit counseling is required for all students shortly before graduating or ceasing at least half-time enrollment who have received Federal Direct Stafford Loan funds. You can complete exit counseling on the web by clicking on the Department of Education web site at and electronically submitting the information.

To access this site it will require your FSA ID which is the same ID used in filing your FAFSA. If you do not have an FSA ID you may apply for one directly on the site.

After carefully reading each section of the exit counseling web-site, you should have a clear understanding of repayment rights, responsibilities, options, and obligations. If at any time during your review of the exit counseling information you have a question, simply contact us by email and one of our staff members will respond to your question as quickly as possible.

To review how much money you borrowed or to calculate your estimated monthly payments, link to the following site: