Veterans Services

Staff List

Contact Us

Entrance Counseling on the Web

Entrance counseling is required for ALL first-time borrowers. This must be completed before loan proceeds will be disbursed. You can complete entrance counseling on the web by clicking on the Department of Education web site at and electronically submitting the information.

To access this site it will require your "PIN" number which is the same number used in filing your FAFSA. If you do not have a "PIN" number you may apply for one from the direct loan site.

This process will require you to complete the Rights and Responsibilities Sheets, and submit the information electronically. Please make copies for your records.

After carefully reading each section of the entrance counseling web-site, you should have a clear understanding of rights and responsibilities. If at any time during your review of the entrance counseling information you have a question, simply contact us by e-mail or call our office at 217-581-3711 and one of our staff members will respond to your question as quickly as possible.

You may also complete Entrance Counseling by coming to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.